I will edit your photo.. challange me :)

I don't care if it's your first language or your last language. :lmao:

If you can't take the heat get the hell out of the kitchen Mr. Touch up god.

I didn't know this was an English Grammar forum jackass.

I don't care if it's your first language or your last language. :lmao:

If you can't take the heat get the hell out of the kitchen Mr. Touch up god.

It's not. I do know that all it takes to really piss you off though is pressing a button one time.

Note to self:
Schwettylens cannot take a joke and therefore should not be allowed on Teh L33t Int3rw3bz

squirrelafteredit.jpg

I think the leaf in the upper left needs work. It is very distracting to me. Keep the edges crisp or remove it all together.

Thats a BOT jason LOL. Dont click its link on the signature!

You are doing very well with editing these photos. The restoration of the old photo is very good IMO. I just learned how to remove dust spots on my pictures so I have a lot to learn.

IDK if you would be interested in something like this or not, but if you want, try to take out the fencing and maybe make it look like a tree? Or just take out the fencing and touch it up some? Trying to get the look of nature, not zoo.

2v007xv.jpg

Last edited:
Great job Schwettylens! i particularly like what you did on the Eiffel tower, the old photo, and the squirrel. :thumbup:

Here you go..

Before
Birdsbefore.jpg

After.. More intimate and better composition
Birds.jpg

There was still a lot of things that can be done. I dont want to do it too long.

[
I think it would be better if there was a greater range of tones, like this maybe:

Here you go..

Before
Birdsbefore.jpg

After.. More intimate and better composition
Birds.jpg

I hope you are open to C&C:
- The "tree" needs a lot more work. It looks too soft and very plastic right now.
- the tree edge by the blue bird is too smooth and continuous.
- it's not compositionally better if you put a competing area of high contrast where the fence used to be
- the original composition was asymmetrically right weighted. Now it is centre weighted which is less dynamic.
- It looks like the tree has a drop shadow or flash shadow now. Either way, it steals depth out of the photo.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back