I Will See You

anicole

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
So, Aprilraven suggested I post this ... and I'm a bit nervous. It's hard to put something out for others to see ... :confused:

Though the verse is an original, the flag is just a simple piece of clip art (that I am in NO WAY trying to take credit for), but I'm hoping to get some real flag shots and do a little series.

I did this for my Ranger Bound buddy and for Knot Fan. They're both leaving in a matter of weeks and I just wanted them both to know that they will be thought of often. :heart:

Sorry for the size ... I'm not adept yet at resizing! (any advice appreciated) :blushing:

Thanks for looking.

Okay ... (deep breath ...) here goes:

Iwillseeflag.jpg

thanks verbal ... means much coming from you!

see pallie...its beautiful...brings tears to my eyes... i so love this..so will knot head...i mean knotfan...

my daddy would have loved it, too....

thanks nicole....love ya for it...if it touches no one else, it touched me.

Soooo glad you posted it. Dont hide stuff like this anicole. It is stunning. I Love it.!!!

It's obvious this came straight from the heart. I have no doubt they'll love it! :D

And I agree with Chiller - don't hide that light of yours under a bushel. ;)

thank you terri ... I'm working on putting things out for feedback. This forum has certainly inspired me and given me a world of people for sounding boards.

weeping widow said:
Words are a powerful "tool" and you definately "hammered" me with yours.
Keep up the good work!!:)

Thanks, Wids ... (Ravie has a nickname ... so do you!). Nice to see ya, btw ... ! :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back