I wish I were as good at being bored as JM...

Verbal

$100
Reaction score
...but this is what I got from my boredom today, lol.

Time.jpg

Journal1.jpg

EmptyChambers.jpg

Appleslice.jpg

Journal2.jpg

I really like these. the first one is very good and I like the tones in the second.

My favorite is the shot of the apple though. good work.

NMLeakway said:
I really like these. the first one is very good and I like the tones in the second.

My favorite is the shot of the apple though. good work.

Thank you!! By the way, is that Latka Gravas in your avatar?

Hey man, great pictures :thumbup:! Second one is definately standing out for me. Like the apple shot as well. Great light & blur. BTW, what exactly is written there :mrgreen:?

Um, lemme check.

Where am I going next
and what does it matter?
I could be hunting for work
but why should I bother?
Four hours left, but no reason to count
wandering barefoot, doesn't matter if I'm seen
not caring of the things that men have done
just sipping black coffee, watching time drift by

In case you couldn't tell, I was sitting downtown in a coffee shop for HOURS that day, just drinking coffee, writing, reading, playing chess with old men I met, and generally having a lovely, care-free afternoon. =)

That's awesome! We all need more days like that... just drinking coffee, writing, reading, taking pictures...:sexywink:

Knopka said:
That's awesome! We all need more days like that... just drinking coffee, writing, reading, taking pictures...:sexywink:

I totally agree. I make myself do that at least once a week... I love downtown Bellingham, and I thoroughly enjoy wandering around, looking like a hippy and not caring... there's a coffee shop that I frequent (they have horrible coffee though), and it's really big and warm feeling... they have a bunch of homeless people that come in and get coffee and play chess, so I get into some really interesting conversations with those people, as well as some difficult chess games. I also hold my Bible study there once a week...we actually have a couple homeless regulars! It's pretty neat =)

lol, but I digress...:p

Bellingham... Is that in Washington?
There's not too many places around where homeless people can stop by to warm up & get something hot to drink. It's very nice what you're doing. Although you say you look like you could care less, I'm sure you do. And that's great. Keep that side of yours open ;). Sometimes even a conversation with a stranger in a coffee shop may change somebody's life...
P.S. Chess rules!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back