I wish...

danalec99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
... we had a stickey with the listings of the finest film(s), equipment, camera stores, photo sites etc.

Seems to me that all of those things would be a matter of opinion. There is no finest film, everyone has their favorites. Finest equipment? Well I'll say Nikon, a canon guy will say Canon, a Pentax guy will say Pentax, etc etc...

oriecat said:
Seems to me that all of those things would be a matter of opinion. There is no finest film, everyone has their favorites. Finest equipment? Well I'll say Nikon, a canon guy will say Canon, a Pentax guy will say Pentax, etc etc...

True, its all a matter of opinion. But a newbie is a person who has not formed an opinion yet.

I for example have absolutely no clue about BW films, which was why I raised the question in the General section. The responses consisted of one or more brands. But its all I need to for my further research or decision making.
But at the same time, I'm sure a similar query like mine was already raised. If it were in a stickey, it would be easy for the beginners in order to avoid repeated question sessions or "spamming", if I may.

But then again, its just a suggestion! :)

Cheers!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back