manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
justchillandmakeapictur.gif

lol class... i love how he was like 0.5 inches from death or serious injury then he just takes a picture after it xD just like nothing has happened

That must be Ken Rockwell with his trusty D40.

Doesn't look like the wall took any damage at all.

I love how he casually crosses his legs and sorta bends his knees ever so slightly when he takes the shot... just as casual as can be.

I think he missed the shot. I would have shot the car coming at me. At one point the car is off the ground. That's the money shot. Who wants to see a car driving away?

Love & Bass

Driving away no one. But rolling and potentially flying through the air? Or the driver jumping from the burning wreckage? Who knows...

I wonder if he is equally casual when he goes and changes his underwear.

Amazing!!!!!! lol and yea the crossing and bending of the knees to take the photo is crazy with his casual ways.. lmao that photographer is crazy!

I think he missed the shot. I would have shot the car coming at me. At one point the car is off the ground. That's the money shot. Who wants to see a car driving away?

Love & Bass
With the door ripped off and the side of the car torn open?

But you're right, every car gets airborne there. Who wouldn't buy a nice print of their race car in the air like that. Must be doing work for hire.

And WTF is that video camera mounted on since the car didn't take it out?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back