I would love a critique

ckpj

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
This site was recommended to me by a friend. I thought I might be able to get a few thoughts on my work here. My website is at ckpj.com and I have a photo blog at ckpj.com/blog. I'm currently on staff at a community newspaper group in Ohio. I look forward to see everyone's work here and sharing in the conversation.
Thanks,
Cameron

Hi and welcome to TPF! There are a ton of knowledgable and friendly folks around here. It would really help if you choose one of two photos that you would like feedback on and post them. You will get tons more feedback that way.

Thanks for the feedback guys, here's the top shot on my blog. The woman in the photo is examining the damage that her car caused. The police reported that she first said her brakes went out, then she said that she thought she was going through the drive-thru. The police found out she was diabetic. They also found three empty containers of non-alcoholic beer in her car. You can't make this stuff up.
hjn060908crash.jpg

@ckpj
excellent photography. the website is easy to browse and i like the larger-format thumbnails too. you have really good style with your candids.
the b&w's are really really good. great angles and energy.

btw front page (today) "humun" ..typo.

.)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back