Ibuki

Xmetal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
photobucket.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is one of my many shots from the Sydney International Motor Show and is by far one of my all time faves. :)

Mazda_Ibuki.jpg

Critque Accepted. :)

Enjoy.

oh wow. what a weird looking car. Doesn't look like it's designed for driving at night unless you want everything to be blue! Actually it doesn't look like it's designed for driving... full stop!

Xmetal said:
This is one of my many shots from the Sydney International Motor Show and is by far one of my all time faves. :)

Mazda_Ibuki.jpg

Critque Accepted. :)

Enjoy.

This is a great photo...but do you know what I really would have liked? a nice 5 - 10 second exposure to blur the people...

I am so glad that Mazda decided to go the way they did with the NC MX-5 instead of the Ibuki concept. The NC does have some of the same charactoristics, but still a more refined look.

Great shot thou. It doesn't look like the paint is all that shiny. Almost looks like it has a matte finish to it. Was that intentional?

Thanks heaps guys!

Meysha: Almost all concept cars rarely if ever see the open road but the (from what i'm told) the Ibuki would be able to cut it in Sydney traffic right through to a scenic drive of the Hunter Valley. :)

Raymond: Photoshop + Saturation increase = smooth, radient colours!

Giraf: i'll post up the créme de la créme of the 200 pictures I took on a later date. :)

Arty: If I'd had a tripod on hand a lot of the pics I took (including this one) would've came out very differently. :wink:

Fadi: The car wasn't painted in Duco, rather it had just a matte finish. :)

Most reactions

Back