Ice Ghost

ToddM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This is a natural ice formation. The yellow blobs are snow flakes. I added cloud texture and cirular motion in Adobe PhotoDelux. Pic by Rick Carter.

IceGhost.jpg

Can anyone tell me why my pic did now show? I thought I did it according to the instructions.

>Update: And the photo is hot linked at last.<

snapfish doesn't allow hotlinking. Use Photobucket. Tons of us here on TPF use photobucket.com and I haven't heard anyone complain.

Here's the original photo. Photo by Rick Carter, a personal friend. He took the pic with a Minolta Dimage I think while in the Shenandoa valley Va.

13.jpg

Wow. Gotta hand it to ya, too see that ghost in the original picture and transform it into the first picture, thats some imagination ya got. Nice work

i love the pic, its spooky and it was well taken.

one thing that is kinda strange, instead of a ghost, it looks like a member of the KKK. is that just me though?

md

Thanks for the compliment Cruiz!

MDowdy - Yeah, the hood thing...

MDowdey said:
one thing that is kinda strange, instead of a ghost, it looks like a member of the KKK. is that just me though?

Well, there was that southpark episode where Cartman dressed as a "cute little ghost" for halloween...

MDowdey said:
i love the pic, its spooky and it was well taken.

md

Nope, that's the first thing that went through my mind when I looked at it. :shock:

Most reactions

Back