Ice Queen

Zada

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Any comments or suggestions are welcome.

IMG_0491.jpg

IMG_0490.jpg

IMG_0446.jpg

1ICE.jpg

Thanks for looking

I love the textures in the second one the best! All around nice captures!

I like #3 its a gorgeous scenic shot. I also like #1, the ice right at the shore line has a cool satin look to it, but I Love #2 --- Perfection!

these look cool Zada. I think if you had a slower shutter on 2 so it softened the running water it would look even more interesting.

The second one rocks!

No, I can't think of anything that you could have done better.

Thanks! The ice sure made for a different subject that day :)

I like #3 its a gorgeous scenic shot. I also like #1, the ice right at the shore line has a cool satin look to it, but I Love #2 --- Perfection!

1 is my favorite... those triangle things looked so neat to me! Although it didn't come out quite how I imagined it would. Thanks for your feedback!

#2 is cool!

They are all great, but I *LOVE* #3...

Thank you ! Alberta is great for scenic pictures!

these look cool Zada. I think if you had a slower shutter on 2 so it softened the running water it would look even more interesting.

That is a great tip!! I'll try it next time I go out :) Hopefully the ice hasn't all melted! I would imagine you'd need a tripod for that tho?

Yes, you'll need a tripod. You might have to bump up the aperture so you can get the shutter slow enough. I use a ND filter for this. Be careful tho. If the shutter is too slow the water will over expose.

Maybe a silly question... but what's an ND filter?? :blushing:

not silly at all. It's a Neutral Density filter. It will allow you to get the shutter speeds down on bright sunny days.

So wouldn't the filter help to NOT over expose the water??

I don't know much about filters.. I'll have to look into them. Thank you :)

Most reactions

Back