Icebergs

Cappahayden

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The weather here has been terrible the last while to say the least with continuous rain, drizzle, and fog. However yesterday it cleared up and we finally seen the sun and a few icebergs which floated in to the coves and bays. Its crappy again today, but is supposed to clear again tomorrow. I hope to hunt for more.

17MayBerg1.jpg

17MayBerg2.jpg

17MayBerg3.jpg

17MayBerg6.jpg

17MayBerg4.jpg

17MayBerg5.jpg

Thanks for Lookin'

Gorgeous. Very picturesque location.

Nice photos. :thumbup:

That's really cool that ice bergs just randomly float in...I would totally go out on a paddle boat and climb them!!

More, more!!!

Love seeing these. [The first is my fave, as you can see the blue colouring and there's more definition in the berg. But I like them all]

#1 is beautiful! :thumbup:

The way you have the bits of fencing at the bottom of #3 is a nice choice, emphasizes that the icerbergs are near someone's backyard. And #5 reminds me of the great add that NL Tourism has on tv (and which really makes me want to book a ticket).

Much more exciting than my May 24 pics! ;)

#4 is awesome to me. They look so out of place

1st and 4th were amazing. The rest were definitely cool, but those hit me the most. I think mainly because the stark contrast of the dark waters and surroundings and the WHAM! GIANT WHITE ICE THING! in the middle. Too cool.

BTW, looked like the first one could use a tiny bit of brightening?

Thanks for the comments everybody. Sunday was a dismal day but it started to clear just before dusk, I managed a few before it went completely dark and today it was very nice again and I found 19 new bergs. I will post more shortly after I work them a bit. You have to expose for the bergs or else they'll turn into a white blob, so the rest of the scene requires a bit of a rescue. As soon as I get a chance to work them I'll post some more. Again, thanks for the comments and encouragement.

Most reactions

Back