Iced Over

Geronimo

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Have not posted a picture in awhile so...
030204.jpg

030304.jpg

I don't know what may be wrong with me, but in all the past month and two days that I've known about this forum and been a member, I have never so far had a chance to see any of your photos, Geronimo. Any time you post a photo, all I ever get to see is the red x. It may well change with my sending this reply (this has happened before with other posters, and right after I had said I unfortunately couldn't see their picture, it was there - as if by miracle).
But I've also tried the "long way", by right-clicking the red x, copying the properties and calling up the corresponding site.
All I then get is an "access forbidden".
It is such a pity.
Others comment about your pictures and say how much they like them and I don't ever get to see them :cry:

Editing in: more cries :cry: :cry: :cry: - the miracle didn't happen :cry: :cry: :cry:

It must be something about the way your comuter is set up. There was a guy on another forum who had the opposite "problem" if you could call it that. His computer could always see every picture, even ones from sites like Webshots who absolutely did not allow pictures to be posted on message boards and nobody else could see.

I'd check firewall settings first if you have one.

You mean, if I click on your "Don't go to manda..."-link?
No, neither, sniff-sniff :cry:
For me, "Geronimo" is the synonym of "red x"... :irked:

thats so weird
maybe you have the popular "red x the alaskan" setting on your com.

love the ice, gero.
cant imagine a life that cold.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back