I'd like some feedback on these pictures i took on vacation

Dylan_

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
all shots from st.johns USVI. NO EDITING WAS DONE.

i feel as if theres not much more to them but color. no other elements really used but what do i know. i'm asking you guys if you could give me a bit of critique on these

[imglink]www.flickr.com/photos/43011001@N06/4404476315/in/photostream/[/imglink]

Last edited:
It doesn't look to me like there was much color used at all ;)

oh wow! on the other forum i use daily you just need to insert the url with [/img] before it. could someone help me out ?

Dylan- Welcome to the forum.

In the toolbar above where you type in your post, look for the icon that looks orange in color, and what might be a silhouette of a palm tree. In front of it is what looks like a point and shoot camera. On hover over the button reads "Insert Image".

Click that image, then paste your link in the pop-up box.

i did use that. could someone make them showable ?

i did use that. could someone make them showable ?

Sorry, but I'm confused. You said you used [/img] tag before the link. So I thought you meant you didn't use the button but just put the tag before the link in the body of your text.

If you clicked that button, and put the [/img] tag in the URL, that might be the problem. You only should put the URL in the pop-up box without any tags.

I hope that makes sense/helps.

this isint working out :grumpy:

Would you mind sharing the URL for sharing? If the site is shared location that too, I can try and help you figure it out.

put the image deal before and after the link.

I figured it out, grab this link from the "share this" html section. It's this link: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2748/4404476315_3fe5ca5ca5.jpg

4404476315_3fe5ca5ca5.jpg

Nice shot, you have other great shots in your Flikr too!

see it shows up as a blue box with a question mark. i'd upload these to photobucket but it destroys the color.

Most reactions

Back