I'd like to post a funny video...

Should I post a funny video of someone singing?

• Total voters

Bokeh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tracymilburn.com
I'd like to post a funny video... but I don't want to offend anyone. It's a video of a guy singing karaoke and it is truly hilarious, like, rolling on the floor laughing type hilarious.

Should I post it? Please respond to the poll, thanks.

eromallagadnama said:
Why would it be offensive???

The guy is terrible... We recorded him for that reason. I kind of feel bad doing it, but any feelings of remorse were quickly suppressed by the hilarity of it all.

Did he know he was being recorded at his own expense? :eek:

(Just meant to make you feel guilty....me, I'm always up for a laugh) :twisted:

terri said:
Did he know he was being recorded at his own expense? laugh) :twisted:

Hehe... no.

Someone voted "No." I'd like for them to express why.

I'll give this to the end of the day and see what the % is. If it's 90% or more I'll post it. Otherwise I'll presume it is too offensive to post.

Well I am sure I will be in the minority, but I think it's wrong. It's one thing for people to submit their own embarrassing family videos to air on nationwide tv, but for some stranger on the internet to tape you singing and show it to the world? Not cool in my book.

I agree with orie!!! would you wanted it posted if you yer the dude? I know I wouldn't want someone else posting my embarrrasing moments.

mygrain said:
I agree with orie!!! would you wanted it posted if you yer the dude? I know I wouldn't want someone else posting my embarrrasing moments.

I wouldn't care at all...

Let's see how the poll turns out!! So far it's looking like a "no" If that's the case, I'll PM a URL to those who said they want to see it.

In the meantime... For those who have high speed (this is a 19mb file), here's a video of our friend Ashley singing... she's really quite good:

http://www.tracymilburn.com/og/karaoke/AshleySmall.mpg

Nytmair said:
i don't see why not, it's not like kareokee is a extremely serious thing.... plus laughing at people is always fun :LOL:

Agreed. I mean, I sound horrible doing certain songs too. Who cares? It's not like we're trying out for american idol (although some people that frequent this place could definitely qualify!). I doubt the guy would mind.

But if I don't get a 90% or more... I'm going to succumb to popular judgement! :)

But I have a few more than to post that aren't as terrible as this guy was, but are entertaining. What's worse is the guy was singing a song done by a female singer :lol:

I'll agree if Tracy will run it past the dude on the video so he can laugh too. Otherwise it's just plain mean. What if for some reason he or his new fiance or soon to be mortgage loan lender just happens to see it posted...next thing you know dude is axin himself and you all feel like poop... :wink: :D

mygrain said:
I'll agree if Tracy will run it past the dude on the video so he can laugh too.

I don't know the guy - didn't even know his name... we'll let the people decide via voting.

Free the people, eeEEE-YEAH!!

Taking joy from anothers misery/embarresment...sounds like bad karma to me.

I'd be perfectly O.k. with it, if the singer gave his consent.

mygrain said:
I'll agree if Tracy will run it past the dude on the video so he can laugh too. Otherwise it's just plain mean. What if for some reason he or his new fiance or soon to be mortgage loan lender just happens to see it posted...next thing you know dude is axin himself and you all feel like poop... :wink: :D

If a guy were to axe himself over something like that, he has more serious issues than being bad at singing in public :wink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back