I'd rather be in Canada!

Garbz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.auer.garbz.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nothing spectacular I just thought I'd post this. The reason being yesterday someone from northern Canada told me it's bloody cold there, and she'd rather live here in Australia.

candle.jpg

So you can see why we are the skin cancer capital of the world. I'd rather live in Canada :roll:

I really like the weather were I live, in Georgia winters dont ever go much below freezing, it snows once a year (not a good thing) and in the summer it may get as high as 98 max.

what is that?

bingo. Last year our Christmas candles flopped over rather flacidly. This year it wasn't even thin christmas candles. It was a big tower of a candle.

Got all gooey, melted and flopped over, last I saw mum was mopping it up :D

And as I'm typing this dad and mum are arguing their way down our driveway since dad has a convertible, and mum says it's waaaay to hot to drive with the top down.

It only had 30degrees in the shade today. It was worse yesterday. Can you imagine what it's like in the sun? Some friends came back from the beach bright red, and apparenlty they were only there for 20 min.

Ewwww...I'd still rather be in Australia. Give me A/C and I won't have to step outside.

Don't come to Windsor Ontario! We're full of cancer here from all the factory pollution. *sigh*

mox said:
ok but.. What is that ? :)

btw, I'm canadian.. and it's DAMN cold here

You're further North than I am. I can only image how much colder it is...and it much be sucking right now, cause Windsor Ontario has been pretty cold.

I did live in Ottawa for two years, the first one was ok, I thought to myself "It's not as bad as people say" then the second year kicked my butt! It was horrible, you couldn't be outside even with a scarf around your face without in freezing in less than one minute.

The important thing is that i'm from Austria. The Alps, the snow, schnitzel and beer is what i'm all about. I'm not made for this type of heat :?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back