Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just got an idea.

My own photo magazine through the net.

Although, I would not like to do this alone, I would need others help.

Please if you are interested, or just have something to say...post in the forum or email me.

The mag can have things like Newest equipment, camera reviews...picture reviews...location reviews...what do you think?

there are lots already, I wouldnt bother unless youre willing to invest lots of time/money into this. Which you probably arent.

I don't know why it would cost a lot of money but time is a sure thing. I would like to help... a writer or editor or something.

It'll cost money because of the bandwidth and space needed if it takes off. And would manufactories be willing to send you products on a free trial if you haven't got the backing of a big publishing company of some sorts?

Good luck with it Artemis (I used to use that name myself at one point :mrgreen:). I'm afraid I can't help. :)

Artemis - Good for you!! Every succesful enterprise started as an idea. If you decide to do it, let me know what kind of help you need.

Bob

Hey - I'd be willing to help. I don't know how I could...

I have a bit of webspace on my account.. That I would be willing to offer - its not much (about 50MB) but would probably be enough to get started. Ad-free of course - and the company I am with for hosting is reasonably priced... You would just have to buy the domain name...

Let me know...

- Alecia..

Everyone one that would like to help Id love you all to join in

Sash[DSL said:
]there are lots already, I wouldnt bother unless youre willing to invest lots of time/money into this. Which you probably arent.

As for the web space, I have an account with 20gb along with unlimited badnwidth, it should be no problem at all to host the mag....all im worried about is getting the domain... but its possible :)

The jobs I think we need are.

Writers
Editors
Shooters (people who take pics for us)
and Judges for compitions and pics sent in.

there is no reason that someone cant be more than 1, or even all 4, and EVERYONE is welcome to join in from the tpf...Ill start making a webpage soon :)

I can help write (and shoot if you like my pics). I write for an AP associated newspaper right now but I'm sure I can fire off a photog article here and there. And I'm sure me and everybody else thinks they can judge photo contests!!!

Good Luck!!!

Well ther we go, that would be fantastic thank you.

I cant pay anyone obviously...but If I do start earning money through it some way...you will all get a piece in on it :)

Just an idea, to organize this we should hold a chat room of some sort to assign duties. Just an idea.

Great idea...if everyone can say what time they are free and ill host a chat room on my server to talk this through :)

If any of you have msn add me :)

Sorry, no MSN here. My only free time is pretty sporatic. 5 in here and 5 min there. Evenings about 7pm (central time) are about the best guess I can give...except Sundays of course - then I'm in church.

Most reactions

Back