Idea - Net photo mag

Oki Im going to schedule a meeting, id like to know what time would be best for everyone.

19:00

20:00

21:00

On either

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

Please respond for me to be able to tell which time is best for the meeting

Artemis said:
Oki Im going to schedule a meeting, id like to know what time would be best for everyone.

19:00

20:00

21:00

On either

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

Please respond for me to be able to tell which time is best for the meeting

Which time zone? GMT?

Oki, tomorow at seven it is then.

So...everyone that wants to be part of it, either email me that you cant come, or go to

www.falcon-eye.co.uk/chat/

Just to make sure thats Friday at 07:00pm, be there or be square.

Head to the Magazine chat channel :)

I have no idea what time that is for me here in Ohio... the whole time zone thing...yeah... no clue...

ummm....what are you? plus what? if not umm...its 23:24 here and this is GMT so...umm....can you just have a look at the time it says I posted, and add up?

Sorry so slow in responding. Can't make 7pm GMT I'm afraid. That's 4PM Central US time and I'll still be stuck at work.

Let me know what you guys work out though. I had an idea of doing an article on how to make your own backdrops as I've done that before. Let me know what you think and what you guys decide at the meeting.

C Ya!!!

ok...i think that means it's 2'oclock here.... which means I'm at work too. So let me know how things go! E-mail me if you need me to write anything.

Well...I would like it if everyone who would like to write and Article or something, to do it now, and email them to me.
This mag will be a monthly mag, and I also want another coordinator cause I very rarely have spare time :)

If you write and Article, email it to

[email protected]

Could you shape the Article email like this?

Subject: (What type of Article it is, and put [Magazine] at the end_ E.g.
How-to [Magazine]

Then please leave the rest of the info here.

Name: (net alias)

Email: So I may contact you

Are you part of TPF?

Article:

Would you like to be contacted if this Article is used?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back