Idea??

Discussion in 'TPF Fight Club' started by Beladol, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Beladol

Beladol TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Can we start a second event maybe more...well maybes less...how about we just have like everyone gives there idea for a topic then on thursday nights all the topics are reviewed (only throw in one topic at a time) per account/person this gives them more practise for the time attack.
    (example)
    topics top fav best topics for friday event
    - Transparent
    - Wood
    - Aperture
    - Over Exposed
    - Me

these are the 5 topics that us the members voted for as we seen on a fellow memebers suggestion the week prior. then they have till say saturday to do the pics. (more lenent, less rush) but sunday is the main event. (cause ya gotta have training)

this idea seemed alot shorter in my head :greenpbl::greenpbl:

2. Mr.SuperHero

Mr.SuperHero TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I would really like to have a fight club twice a week.
    I'm usually busy on Sundays with my girlfriend but i still want to participate.

If you need some ideas for topics I could throw some out sometime.

3. clarinetJWD

clarinetJWD The Naked Spammer Staff Member

I've considered a second Fight Club a few times already, and it has its pros and cons:
    It allows more people to participate, who aren't generally available at the set time, but it would also split participation, and they are a lot more fun with 10 people than 5.

However, your idea is interesting, a multiday, slow paced one. I may give something like that a try, but it does double the amount of work I put in for this contest weekly, which for me isn't so much a problem, but when I'm gone, finding a replacement would be much more difficult.

I'll see if I can figure out how to best time and pace it, and Mods willing, try it for a few weeks. I'd love to see a second contest running participation independent of the first, but if people start dropping out of Sunday Fight Club, I'd rather see the second one go than the first. Deal?