Ideas for a series

I really like the Iraq idea. That is fantastic.

How many part series?

Documentation of local historical buildings?

How about shots of the backs of people walking/running away from you?

i actually was thinking something along that abraxas..but it may just seem like the backs of people....i would have to tell people that they were walking away from me..and my photo teachers wnats the photo to tell them that.....yeah and i dont know/have access to anyone out of Iraq.....

Go out on garbage day, and shoot over-flowing cans. Show the exhaust from cars. Show a billboard brightly lit (and thus using a lot of energy) to promote a non-vital product - show consumerism.

Pick a small item and shoot it in different locations...

yeh.. I know... I was bored... but take a few... frame them. They sure can dress up a boring wall. Those with little sense of decor (like me) can make silly attempts via repeating patterns. I think I had a series of 5 wine glasses filled with different colored M&Ms one time to fill an empty book shelf.. visitors kept eating my decor!! hehe lol

I was walking around one day and picked up this thing.... no idea what to call it... here's a couple in the series:

35b_full.jpg

PodBench2.jpg

Go out on garbage day, and shoot over-flowing cans. Show the exhaust from cars. Show a billboard brightly lit (and thus using a lot of energy) to promote a non-vital product - show consumerism.

this one is a cool idea... I might do it myself ;)

hmmmm i thought of a couple...wadda ya think?

A series in the POV of a televison.....showing the powerful glare of glazed eyes staring........showing the different ppl (classes, races etc.) who watch TV

or the same thing just shots in the POV of an object (a gift: you see the happy expression of the person), etc.

or suburbia at night....just showing cool night shots...showing that suburban life can be interesting (check out my first shot of this in the general gallery)

When the teacher stated he/she wanted something with meaning ... he/she probably meant a series of photos which tells a story ... so think about the series in that vein and whatever you shot will be fine as long as it tells a story.

For Meaning, I would use the "shots in the POV of an object (a gift: you see the happy expression of the person), etc."

Most reactions

Back