Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
ksmattfish writes:

Agfa Ansco #2
2 Kodak #2A Brownie
unidentified Kodak
unidentified Kodak

Matt, I'd be happy to help you with identifying your stuff. I would need a picture or, worst case scenario, a total description (including film size, lens/shutter combo, etc.)

Also, for anyone out there needing to identify stuff, give me a buzz here and I'll help!

A lot of my older Kodak box cameras have the ID info on the leather strap handle. These two seem to have homemade replacement handles so the info is missing. I'll see if I can get a pic.

ksmattfish said:
A lot of my older Kodak box cameras have the ID info on the leather strap handle. These two seem to have homemade replacement handles so the info is missing. I'll see if I can get a pic.

Cool! I'll be waiting for the pics. I'll be out of town until Monday, will check the Forum back on Tuesday.

It may be a while. Although I have lots of old school stuff, you may have noticed that i haven't posted any pics. Other than this computer, which barely runs, I don't have much high tech gear. I'm working on getting a digital camera and a scanner so that I can start posting pics. Maybe after Xmas.

ksmattfish said:
It may be a while. Although I have lots of old school stuff, you may have noticed that i haven't posted any pics. Other than this computer, which barely runs, I don't have much high tech gear. I'm working on getting a digital camera and a scanner so that I can start posting pics. Maybe after Xmas.

No problem, Matt.

Most reactions

Back