If Jesus was a photographer what brand camera would he use?

newrmdmike

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
so lets here it, what brand camera would he use? Nikon? Canon? Hassy? Leica? Mamiya?

I for one think he would use a rollie trip 35 for its ease of travel and unassuming qualities. He would then somehow pull out 8x10 quality prints from his fishing boat darkroom. . .

Most random thread ever! :thumbup:
I would love to picture him with a disposable and pointing it at people and yelling "say cheese!"

haha, i know, i thought disposable at first . . . but im not so sure.

I think he would use a camera that not many others would have ever seen, the Tessina 35. It would shoot smaller than normal film images of 14mm x 21mm in size, using 35mm film loaded into special cassettes, and even though his capture area was smaller than 35 full frame, and just a little tiny bit smaller than Canon's APS-C sensors, he would tell everybody, "But my images look just as good as the ones from the full-frame camera my Dad uses."

Tessina - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He would use this camera because nobody here has ever seen one (except Compur, who was born in the Holy Land of Cameras, and now lives in the
sacred land of Los Angeles, where old cameras never mildew, but instead get face lifts and hang out down in Santa Monica when the weather is nice).

That's my guess as to what Jesus would shoot....a Tessina 35.

good thread! he certainly wouldn't use digital...i say a polaroid sx-70.

ohhhh, DReali, is that a comment on the PURENESS of film ?!?! i think it is and i think i'm in agreement. derrell it seems your on to something . . . jesus may in fact have owned a tessina. no one has seen it, its an humble format, its pretty and isn't trying to trump the fathers gear.

If Jesus were a photographer, and assuming the mythos around him is true (which it ain't but hey, whatever), he wouldn't use a camera. He wouldn't even use film. He'd perform a minor miracle every time and simply create an image on a piece of parchment of exactly what he wanted.

jesus cant be a photographer, because jesus is a shaman

his dad really got into the magnesium/potassium chlorate/antimony sulfide flash-powder thing ...

Well, it would obviously be a Canon...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back