If Jesus was a photographer what brand camera would he use?

Or he'd have a talented woodpecker in a box peck out the image, like on the Flintstones.
Exactly what I was going to say.

Sounds like Otto von Chriek in the discworld series. The vampire photographer who has an imp in a tiny box draw the picture that he briefly sees while the shutter is open.

Being a carpenter's son, he would use the Olympus shown at Photokina 2006,..why.. because it has a WOODEN exterior.

skieur

Ah a "WhatWouldJesusShoot?" thread. I think he would use a Graphlex Speed Graphic for some edgy B&W shots. Afterall he mostly hung out with the lower end of the society and, that begs for those types of shots.

He would use whatever cammera Ken Rockwell told him to..............

i.e. a Nikon D40 with the infamous, rockwell 1-2 punch: the 18-55VR and 55-200VR. Large apertures and hand-holdable shutter speeds are less of a concern when your Pops has access to the big light switch in the sky. Also, if anything gets wet he'll just resurrect the thing. 'Cause that's how he do.

He would have 12 people following him with the cameras, he would just tell them how to shoot a perfect miraculous shot that would confound all the naysayers.

You guys have it all wrong.

Jesus would use a SINAR 8x10 to show the world pictures of what to do and not do!!! And he would have Ansel Adams next to him to get pointers from. ;)

As they say he died for our Sin . . .ar's. :lmao:

He'd use a disposable tethered to a plug-in to display shots immediately on the face of Jupiter.

Reason I say disposable is because he came in the lowest form a human could. He didn't need Canon's or Nikon's as they were too expensive. He could outshoot anyone of us with a disposable camera shooting an 800 ISO w/ film.

On another note, he'd probably have to use something like an equivalent of -3200 ISO (negative) and an f-stop of like 8,192 just to knock out some of that light that's always around. Would have super Deph-of-field.

refurbished.

-

He'd just snap his fingers and the photo would appear.

No way there is a camera that could withstand the mighty grip of Chuck Norris.

If there was Chuck would laugh in the face of photoshop and practise his Right First Time Theory by telling the sky to be bluer and the grass to be greener. And if he wanted to shoot Black and white well everyone and everything had better hurry up and desaturate........

Same camera as the Shami and Bhudda, seen as tho most camera manufacturers are based in japan

Most reactions

Back