If one goes they all go

Randog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This picture is of a neighborhood in the Mission District with fire damage to homes directly across from the Mission Dolores. Fire irrupted three month’s ago and building are still boarded. Wonder if the power lines had any thing to do with this fire. The power lines are in very poor shape in this part of San Francisco. Too many building are lost to fire in San Francisco past and present.

img5261200510206ig.jpg

cool shot..i like all the lines running across, makin it dynamic
thanks for sharing... :D

Nice shot and great story. I have visited there twice on business. I think this city has some of the best locales for photos. Thanks for sharing.

This is sad and beautiful.
Sad to be seeing these wonderful houses fall into disrepair.
This is not THE famous row of houses in San Francisco that can be seen in every travel brochure, are they? Must not be!
And you think the powerlines can be the cause for the many fires in those areas?

No Corinna these are not the famous houses you see in brochures. These houses are in a very depressed area of SF called the Mission District. People in this area do not have a lot of money and the area is known for its gang violence. However there are a lot of nice buildings in this area although they are not very well maintained. The power lines just look bad I’m uncertain if they have been the cause of any of the fires but it's quite possible.

Most reactions

Back