If You Ain't First You're Last

Did you stop in and try this second-best-in-the-US pizza? I mean...sheesh...that would be pretty danged impressive! I loves me some good pizza!

Did you stop in and try this second-best-in-the-US pizza? I mean...sheesh...that would be pretty danged impressive! I loves me some good pizza!

Funny story, there was another pizza place across the street that was handing out samples. When I turned around the guy was standing next to me with a sample. What can I say I'm a sucker for FREE, so he pretty much led me with crumbs away from the 2nd best to the unrated. However, to be "unrated" I have to say the "Garbage Can" (It had everything but the kitchen sink on it) and the "Meat Lovers" did not disappoint me!!!

Surprised no one caught the reflection of the photographer in the background or the unknown stranger who was observing me.

I actually had noticed those reflections, but assumed the stranger was a friend, stopping from a stroll while you shot. He looks interested!

everyone on tripadvisor is from Wisconsin. do not trust their taste buds.

@bogeyguy Talladega Nights: The Ballad OF Ricky Bobby was a movie starring Will Ferrel. A spoof on NASCAR racing. The title of the post is a popular line from the movie

Last edited:
In Florida?!! Fake news!

Joe

Most reactions

Back