if you can dream, dream here.

dearlybeloved

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i wanna know this.

if you could shoot anything, any where, with anyone in the world. whether they are taking pictures with you or posing for you. who, what, where, when, and why?

also, what would be you ideal set up for the shoot.

me personally.

shooting city life in Amsterdam with scott kelby while smoking a legal smoke talking about music and photography and using a d3x with a 18-200mm 2.8 nikkor and a 11-16mm 2.8 tokina wide angle with a bag full of other goodies (chips, brownies, cup cakes and ben and jerrys vanilla heat crunch).

Last edited:
There was a thread like this two weeks ago. People might have already posted their favorite imaginable shoot.

I live in Amsterdam three days out of the week. Come on down, but prepared that the only ones getting high are American college kids. The rest of us have stuff to do.

There was a thread like this two weeks ago. People might have already posted their favorite imaginable shoot.

I live in Amsterdam three days out of the week. Come on down, but prepared that the only ones getting high are American college kids. The rest of us have stuff to do.

"Pull yourself together mon! They're just brownies. We're a Rastafarian bakery!"

Meghan Fox. Desert island.

camera + ear plugs to mute her stupidity

im not a college kid or a pot head by any means. i just love getting high but have such an addictive personality that if i got high all the time like i used to im sure id land up in jail. but every once in a while ill toke a number and take a few pictures.... or play video games.

i didnt see a thread like this two weeks ago cause if i did, im sure this one would have not been started but i still would like to know everyones dream shoot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back