If you could go anywhere.......

Be creative by a Map and cose your eyes, Spin the map a few times, Put your finger on the map, Open your eyes, Wherever your finger is you go :)
If it ends up being in the water... good luck buying a boat :p or you can do it again until it is on land :)
or.. roll 8 Dices (6x8=48) and what ever number it adds up to is which state you go to e.g. if it is 37 you go to nebraska

Yosimite, New York, San Fran, Alaska, Grand Canyon, Colorado, Route 66, ....... need to have a long holiday over in the States

detroit.
i love abandoned buildings and general urban decay.

My dream trip: Two places - Alaska & the harbors of Maine. Time of year? In the spring or fall.

Sorry if this is a thread hyjack.....Willow springs is in south central Mo.close to popular bluff....look for Blue Buck national Forrest,this aria is in the Ozarks many photo ops,of wild life,rivers and mountains,However,anywhere there is a bug,flower or waterfall,is a good time for me...lol

I have to agree that Maui was the most amazing place I ve ever been!! In the states....I loved the Florida Keys.........fly into Miami and Drive down to Key West!! You could spend 2 nights in Miami and then take the drive down to Key West during the day taking picture stops!! Stay in Key West for 3 nights or so. Plus you and your sister can PARTY the week away!!

I m jealous....lol can I come w/ I got excited just thinking about it!!

Well, I found some of the most BEAUTIFUL photo opportunities in Seattle Washington....well, really the outskirts of it. Tacoma has beautiful shores, Snoqualami Falls (water fall) is beautiful, and there is a road that takes you up onto Mt. Rainier and parts of the trail looks like a rainforest. I told my husband I want to go back just to sit on this old raggledy brigde high over a river with rain forest all around and mountains on the side....all in an inclosed feeling space....you feel tiny standing on the bridge. It was breathtaking.

what about Canada "eh"?

I'm actually planning on moving to Canada when I go to college.
It looks so pretty.
oh kewl ... i find eastern part and western part of Canada to be the most picturesque (in terms of Landscape photography). I'm in Toronto and this city doesn't do it as much for me so I'm planning on visiting British Columbia cuz I know I can get AMAZING shots there.

My dream trip: Two places - Alaska & the harbors of Maine. Time of year? In the spring or fall.

Oooh, been to Bath Maine in the fall...gorgeous! Actually flew into Boston and drove up highway one all the way to Bath Maine. The whole route was stunning!

what about Canada "eh"?

I'm actually planning on moving to Canada when I go to college.
It looks so pretty.
oh kewl ... i find eastern part and western part of Canada to be the most picturesque (in terms of Landscape photography). I'm in Toronto and this city doesn't do it as much for me so I'm planning on visiting British Columbia cuz I know I can get AMAZING shots there.

Thats really cool! Ive heard that the crime there is very low too. Which is nice. I'd like to be able to walk home from school and not be afraid of getting mugged!

Alaska during Spring or Fall typically means lots of clouds and precipitation. Summer is your best bet, and you get lots of natural light for photos.

This also depends, I suppose, on where in Alaska. In Southeast Alaska (the under appreciated, but most beautiful part of Alaska) the above is true. But in the interior, Spring and Fall would probably be decent. Most people don't understand the size of Alaska, and how exactly how different the various areas of Alaska really are.

I really appreciate all of the responses. Now I want to go everywhere!! My daughter just got back from White Fish, Montana, and the scenery there was beautiful. I think San Francisco might be my first choice, just based upon Tom's glowing recommendation! Now it's just the matter of saving up.

Does anyone else have a dream destination?

Sorry if this is a thread hyjack.....Willow springs is in south central Mo.close to popular bluff....look for Blue Buck national Forrest,this aria is in the Ozarks many photo ops,of wild life,rivers and mountains,However,anywhere there is a bug,flower or waterfall,is a good time for me...lol

I have to agree that Maui was the most amazing place I ve ever been!! In the states....I loved the Florida Keys.........fly into Miami and Drive down to Key West!! You could spend 2 nights in Miami and then take the drive down to Key West during the day taking picture stops!! Stay in Key West for 3 nights or so. Plus you and your sister can PARTY the week away!!

I m jealous....lol can I come w/ I got excited just thinking about it!!
don't forget alligator alley...the road goes from east coast to west coast straight through the glades....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back