If you could have any camera body, what would it be?

:lmao: If I got a D3x, I would too!

Ya I got to admit that between Canon and Nikon I would probably take the D3x.

I am a MP whore LOL. :lol:

1D mk IV, 400/2.8 IS II, and season tickets to the Chargers. :)

Man thats got to be about the perfect combo for stadium sports!

That is if the 400 2.8 IS II is as good as I think it will be...

Count me in for the d3s. Much more practical for me. I'll take the new 200/2 VRii too =)

1D MKIV + Profoto lights that will fire at 10 times a second to keep up with the insanely cool stop motion videos I could create.

In this order.

1) Leica M9 (as an upgrade to my M8). I keep getting close to saving up enough but then something happens that needs my immediate attention (and wallet). My dealer said last weekend an M9 in black was available with no one waiting for it.... It took so much will power to keep the credit card in the pocket (my wife's glaring stare also was a deterrent)
2) Pentax 645D. I have lenses for it. But not available here in the U.S. The few here locally have a HUGE markup because of that fact.
3) Leica S2. But this thread is just discussing bodies... an S2 with no lenses is a very expensive display item.

In this order.

1) Leica M9 (as an upgrade to my M8). I keep getting close to saving up enough but then something happens that needs my immediate attention (and wallet). My dealer said last weekend an M9 in black was available with no one waiting for it.... It took so much will power to keep the credit card in the pocket (my wife's glaring stare also was a deterrent)
2) Pentax 645D. I have lenses for it. But not available here in the U.S. The few here locally have a HUGE markup because of that fact.
3) Leica S2. But this thread is just discussing bodies... an S2 with no lenses is a very expensive display item.

Ohhhhhhh...an unclaimed black M9.....man....too bad the wife was there with you, or you'd be posting shots from it now...and fondling the doggone thing (while in the doghouse??)...

Pentax 645D...man, why,why,why did they take so long to get that thing made!!!

lol @ selective coloring on an image from a $22k camera.

honestly...d3s...i dont need 47mp...
hell, from where i stand now, i'd kill for a d2x :lol:

Ya the M9 looks pretty sweet too.

It would also be a lot easier to carry around than the S2.

lol @ selective coloring on an image from a $22k camera.

honestly...d3s...i dont need 47mp...
hell, from where i stand now, i'd kill for a d2x :lol:

Ya but its a good image.

I can only imagine what the orig must look like in PS...

whatever nikon replaces the D3x with

Most reactions

Back