If you could have any lens, what would it be?

I'd pick this:
hubble-telescope-752865.jpg

Sure, it has focusing issues, but it truly delivers one-of-a-kind images.

Note: that's not my photo. Thank you to the good people at Daily Hot News and Google Image Search. Article available at Hubble Telescope? Better than He-Man! 20 Years Of Hubble | Daily Hot News

I'd pick this:
hubble-telescope-752865.jpg

Sure, it has focusing issues, but it truly delivers one-of-a-kind images.

Note: that's not my photo. Thank you to the good people at Daily Hot News and Google Image Search. Article available at Hubble Telescope? Better than He-Man! 20 Years Of Hubble | Daily Hot News

Dude, do you have any idea how much the adapter ring costs to attach it to your body. You better own a small country. Wait, maybe you could sell Vermont. That ought to just about cover it. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hmmm ...

Canon 500mm f/4

I'm not that hard to please. I just want more M42 Takumars. I seriously covet a 200/300MM prime, a wide angle, a 135MM and maybe an 85MM. I've got a complete M42 kit pretty much now but only 3 of the lenses are Takumars and I'd love to have a few more for Queenie and for my Pentax DSLR when I finally do manage to grab me one.

I would reaaaaally like a Zeiss 21mm f/2.8 ZE Distagon or a ZE 50mm f/2 Makro Planar

Ya some of the Zeiss lenses look super sweet.

Too bad they are so expensive though.

I would reaaaaally like a Zeiss 21mm f/2.8 ZE Distagon or a ZE 50mm f/2 Makro Planar

Ya some of the Zeiss lenses look super sweet.

Too bad they are so expensive though.

Actually they are similarly priced to Canon's L lenses. Heck your 70-200 2.8L II IS is more expensive than the 21 Distagon.

Most reactions

Back