If you could have one photography super power

Only one super power...what would you choose? None would be transferable/sell-able ever.

• The absolute eye for composition, award winning scenes and angles wouldn't go unnoticed

• The perfect steady IS/VR hands, you would be able to handhold a long exposure while in a boat

• Perfect MF, you could manual focus anything instantly and get tack sharp at any light or aperture.

• Perfect metering, you would always know the exact settings that would give the best possible result

• Perfect sports camera body (only work in your hands), perfect at all ISOs up to 4 million. 100fps

• Ultimate lens (only work in your hands), 10-1000mm F/1.0 Pancake, ultra light, IS/VR, weather proof.

• Magical gear pocket (only you could use), take all your gear without any size/weight/safety concerns

• Stealth, you would be able to take photos unnoticed anywhere. The magic would make people unaware.

• Photoshop god. Be so skilled you can do anything on PS, even fix dark/shaken/out of focus photos

Results are only viewable after voting.
Perfect MF for me. But aside from that, I wish to have a power where all the photos of the world will be saved directly to my hard drive. So I can see it as soon as I can. Imagine the worries I will have to secure all these photos if I move houses/offices. But surely, this power will be used to its full potential.

Personally I would want perfect composition, then stealth.

These skills mean nothing if your end-results still suck.

Can't there be a "perfect photo every-time" choice? I Choose that.
Well, perfect photo every time - thats kind of what skill #1 "perfect composition" does ... which is why it gets the most votes.

I always daydream about having telekinesis so I could move my camera into compositions that I can see in my mind but are impossible in reality.
Are you aware of these new helicopters with cameras in them ?

Are you looking for a wife or just a couple of "casual encounters"?

Personally I would want perfect composition, then stealth.

These skills mean nothing if your end-results still suck.

Can't there be a "perfect photo every-time" choice? I Choose that.
Well, perfect photo every time - thats kind of what skill #1 "perfect composition" does ... which is why it gets the most votes.

I always daydream about having telekinesis so I could move my camera into compositions that I can see in my mind but are impossible in reality.
Are you aware of these new helicopters with cameras in them ?

Are the costs of these helicopters nationalized, because if not, yup, telekinesis. ;)

I choose the magic gear pocket because hypothetically you could learn all the other things, assuming you were the Highlander and not caught for time.

For the ultimate lense one does the weight of the ultimate lens get negated?

Last edited:
I really wish I was as steady with the camera in my hands as I was 30 years ago.....I would love to be able to nail focus like I did back then.....
Try Jim beam

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The ability to hover at any height

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

My only desire is to create a method or 'look' that ultimately gets named after me.

What about the ability to always photograph wildlife from the front rather than the typical butt shot?

Ability to convince people to pay me huge sums of money and make art directors swoon.

wasn't even finished reading the title and i already thought 'invisibility'

though pervy reasons weren't the first thing that came to mind..........................that was second :)

There's all kinds of places I would like to get into, get onto, get around etc that I just cant, or wont risk. I see a lot of kids who like to break laws and risk getting caught to take pictures, im jealous of lots of the pictures, but i have a family that counts on me, and I'm just not going to do stuff to get myself in trouble to take a picture. But if i had ultimate stealth? yeah theres a lot of shots id go get

Oh I know. To be able to compute in the blink of an eye. That'd sure help out with my work. But my audit management software is good so I probably shouldn't complain. :/

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back