If you could shoot any place, thing or person, what would it be?

ladyphotog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Mine will always be the beach, I am drawn to it but I love beautiful landscapes so I would have to say the French Riveria and Italy.

Female nudes!!!

Ok, now that my wife is looking over my shoulder. I love landscapes and wildlife. I have been dabbling with architecture with a large format. But for me its has always been landscapes.

My new wife is just getting into photography and she loves macro work with flowers.

I would have to say that right now i enjoy nature shooting the most. But i erally want to get into shooting people. any way i can weather that be wedding, portraits, nudes, candids, street, anything.

Well street shooting sucks in iowa. I would love to just roam the streets of paris all days with the leica, just shooting.

I would also like to shoot darfur or chechnya, although that's not very likely

As a 24/7/365.26 caregiver it's difficult for me to find a little time to leave the house with a camera. Going to distant climes is not an option. A free hour or two here and there are precious. However, my own neighborhood teems with photo opportunities, as do all. You might guess that Henri Cartier-Bresson is one of my faves.

An old admonition comes to mind; 'Why then do you try to 'enlarge' your mind? Subtilize it.' [Louis Phillips: Six Poems from Bulkington]

I shoot nature and my kids. What I would like to shoot is people just doing their everyday stuff......maybe one day when I get an awesome camera that will happen.

I just want to capture the looks of happieness, sadness, pain, fear, etc....you know!

Nice question... I'd like to do more city shooting so maybe LA in the fall.

After a bit of thought I'm going to change my answer to something a bit more interesting... I'd say a UFC fight up on the outside of the octagon.

Since this is hypothetical, I'm gonna say my kids (I'm 19, with no girlfriend, much less any children).

all this talk of shooting kids and people, no wonder society is so violent:lmao:

Anyways it would be awesome to do nude shots of my wife (I am also 19 and single). But maybe this is just the 19 year old in me coming out.:p

Hi

the first thing I really love to shoot is people... I love shooting in Paris's streets, or anywhere else...

portraits, random people... evryday's life I mean...

Here is my fun !

If you could shoot any place, thing or person, what would it be?

Can't tell you in public.

For me it would be really gritty urban environments, abandoned areas, etc, without the fear of getting mugged considering the neighborhoods these places tend to be in. Something about urban wastelands really appeal to me. Sucks that as my gear improves I go to these places less because I feel like when the camera comes out I look like walking dollar sign to the locals and transients. I have to be strategic about where and when I pull the cam out of my bag.

--Illah

Fetish photography in general. I already shoot it, I just wish i had a larger variety of themes to play with in that area.

Sometimes I have concepts for medical/gore shoots, but I don't have anyone who knows how to do theatrical makeup to that level. I usually come up with those when I get irritated by feedback I get from other sets, deliberately designed to accentuate the "flaw" in the photograph, with horror mixed in.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back