If you could shoot any place, thing or person, what would it be?

i like shooting nature, i'd like to go somewhere tropical, shoot some exotic flowers and poison dart frogs

I'd like to shoot Bald Eagles in Homer Alaska.

Well for me at the moment, the main idea I have in my head is to take a couple of hundred shots at the camel souk about 2-3 miles down the road from where I am now. It sprawls over a vast area and every aspect of it looks fascinating when I drive past it. Much too hot at the moment though, so maybe Sept/Oct time when it's cooled off and I've found myself a local guide.

Other than that, anywhere in the UK would do - given that I travel back there on 16th Aug, that should be reasonably feasible I reckon.

Any place that has ruins of any sort. :)

This will probably sound a little strange.

My ultimate place would have to be Chernobyl.
There's nowhere like it in the world!

I saw a website once where this girl rides her crotch rocket through there because there are long stretches of road that are abandoned so she can get buck-wild there.
She took some shots of a few places with a point and shoot and posted them.
They were incredible. Not the image quality or composition, just the content.
There were alot of places where you could tell that people picked up and left in a hurry, leaving all their belongings behind.
Homes that were still furnished but deteriorating, graffiti, propaganda.

It looked like it would look anywhere when the place is abandoned in a hurry.
Imagine if there was nuclear fallout in an industrialized nation, a metropolitan area.
That's what it looked like! On a smaller scale.
I know if I went there I could get photos that would captivate people.
Every image would be unique social commentary, and when you apply your own style to it you could evoke feelings that other photos just can't quite achieve no matter how you shoot or edit them.
Take a look-

http://www.kiddofspeed.com/

I use to think Australia would be my number one location, but I got the chance to photography Melbourne and Sydney area's last year thanks to work. :)

Now, I'd have to say my #1 location to shoot would be Kenya. I'd so love to visit the wild game reserves there! As for people, if I could photograph any one person it'd be Angelina Jolie. Heh, I know, not deep, but she's so damned photogenic. :)

As for people, if I could photograph any one person it'd be Angelina Jolie. Heh, I know, not deep, but she's so damned photogenic.
That's because she's a clone.
Hollywood is teaming with clones!

Most reactions

Back