If you could!!!!!

monicam

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
qj.net
If you could do anything in the world and get away with it what would it be?:sexywink:

monicam said:
If you could do anything in the world and get away with it what would it be?:sexywink:

It would be fun. Oh, that's not what you meant.... err... hmm.... Fly concorde under all the bridges on the Thames.

for me..

I would erradicate terrorism and any form of extreme religion fueled with hate. I would also love to get rid of all american news stations....They all suck and never report the full story or they skew the angles of everything to make for a more entertaining show or to push their own beliefs on people....Coverage of the war has been awful and I hate watching NBC, ABS, or CBS anytime after 5 o'clock now.....Ugh...

If I could get away with it I'd make all my friends stinking rich somehow and reap the rewards for my selflessness!!

monicam said:
for me..

I would erradicate terrorism and any form of extreme religion fueled with hate. I would also love to get rid of all american news stations....They all suck and never report the full story or they skew the angles of everything to make for a more entertaining show or to push their own beliefs on people....Coverage of the war has been awful and I hate watching NBC, ABS, or CBS anytime after 5 o'clock now.....Ugh...

A bit like this thread... Careful where it goes, it could be shut.

I would probalby do something naughty that can't be said.

Daniel, you are VERY right about this ... keenest eyes are already watching this thread.

Daniel said:
A bit like this thread... Careful where it goes, it could be shut.

I would probalby do something naughty that can't be said.

:):)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back