Peanuts

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.brittanyesther.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This probably isn't the right thread.

Anyways, camera crashed on me when I was planning on doing long exposure shots, but was fine with macro (love how that works), so I tried some new things. I am not extremely pleased with these photos, but thought I would share anyways, as I was extremely surprised to see how 'furry' a 2mm spider could be :confused: As a self critique, I should have bumped up the f-stop a bit.

The first was with a flash and existing light from the deck, and the second was taken with a second flash that I was holding through the deck rails as a 'slave'. That was sure interesting. :lol:

Enjoy!

51460171_03d3e6e8b2.jpg

51460154_8a88f4ee05.jpg

The second, with the second flash as "slave" (whatever that might mean, I haven't got a clue myself, I'm afraid....... :roll: ) works really fine by me. Yes, agreed, they are surprisingly hairy!

Thanks for replying

Slave refers to (at least.. that is what I refer to it as :confused: ) a second flash that is trigged by the main flash, generally on the camera. Whatever it is called that is what I did. :lol:

Oy.. it seems lately I can't even get mediocre shots. Perhaps it is the fact that I am not out half as much as it is no longer summer, or that I am in a complete photography err.. pit. (?)

Anyways. Thanks :D

Most reactions

Back