If you ever get bored.......

There are pizza farms where every ingredient is grown in wedges forming a circle.

Huh. Had no idea. Now I'm craving pizza real bad.

Oh please. I love it when people claim that they never get bored. Y'all are lying like rugs.

As for the Unusual articles on Wikipedia? Yeah, that is a huuuuuuuuge rabbit hole that I will be falling into when I have more time. Already fell down just a little bit. As a linguist, you know that I had to see their explanation of the sentence: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo. :D

Unfortunately, I'm most likely to get bored when I'm stuck at some social gathering and am forced to make small talk. And as much as I would love the freedom it would give me, I can't bring myself to be rude in that kind of socially-inept-Sheldon-Cooper-esque manner and just walk away.

When you're an internet forum troll, you never get bored.
fiufiu.gif

you know that I had to see their explanation of the sentence: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo. :D
I'm bored just thinking about that.
lol

I can't bring myself to be rude in that kind of socially-inept-Sheldon-Cooper-esque manner and just walk away.
Even without looking up who Sheldon Cooper is, I'll admit to being him. I'm thinking seriously about skipping the next dozen or so family reunions of my wife's family. The one guy I used to talk with is declining, and there doesn't seem to be anyone to take his place.

Oh please. I love it when people claim that they never get bored. Y'all are lying like rugs.

As for the Unusual articles on Wikipedia? Yeah, that is a huuuuuuuuge rabbit hole that I will be falling into when I have more time. Already fell down just a little bit. As a linguist, you know that I had to see their explanation of the sentence: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo. :D

Unfortunately, I'm most likely to get bored when I'm stuck at some social gathering and am forced to make small talk. And as much as I would love the freedom it would give me, I can't bring myself to be rude in that kind of socially-inept-Sheldon-Cooper-esque manner and just walk away.
So I got bored and looked it up.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

what an incredible waste of time .... I can't get those 3 minutes back now.
My life is ruined :(

Oh well, time to go to Buffalo Wild Wings and have some ... oh no, what just happened ?

[
So I got bored and looked it up.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

what an incredible waste of time .... I can't get those 3 minutes back now.
My life is ruined :(

Oh well, time to go to Buffalo Wild Wings and have some ... oh no, what just happened ?

Overdramatic much? ;)

Now you know how I feel when y'all go on about the minutiae of how one DSLR differs from another nearly-identical DSLR. Instant boredom!

I'm not shocked in the slightest. I'm sure you even checked the tree work to make sure it was accurate ;)

This portal may be useful to me today -- standardized testing for 2 hours this morning, with nothing for me to do but to stare at my computer and my students.

I'm not shocked in the slightest. I'm sure you even checked the tree work to make sure it was accurate ;)

This portal may be useful to me today -- standardized testing for 2 hours this morning, with nothing for me to do but to stare at my computer and my students.

I totally did! :blush:

Yup, this website is great for proctoring - for when you still need part of the brain to pay attention to one thing but the rest of it can wander off somewhere else ;)

There may be too many articles on there for us to consider them "unusual articles." For me some of the real stuff is probably as weird as this.

When I get bored, I go out with a camera and wander.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back