If you grew up in the 80's and early 90's

SiCk said:
oh my god... im having flashbacks, this rocks!

Mind the swirlies and sparkles it's just oxygen rushing to the brain. :wink: Lying down might help too :D

OMG!! I was going to pull out a few of my favorites, but by the time I got to the 30's I gave that up. I relate to MANY of those. What can I say? I'm a child of the '80s! :D

OMG I remember just about all of those I was definatly an 80,s 90,s child

03. You can sing the rap to the "Fresh Prince of Belair"...and can do the "Carlton".
I probably could if i tried...
04. Girls wore biker shorts under their skirts and felt stylishly sexy.
oh yup!
05. You yearned to be a member of the Baby-sitters club and tried to start 0a club of your own.
uhh you can't prove anything
06. You owned those lil' Strawberry Shortcake pals scented dolls.
OMG. These were just my favourites... I even remember the day I got one... We were in Brisbane city - and we were standing next to the Brisbane city hall waiting for my dad to pick us up. (He used to pick me & mum up on the way home from work)
08. Two words: Parachute Pants.
I don't remember these, but i know what they are
10. You had plastic streamers on your handle bars...and "spokey-dokes" or playing cards on your spokes for that incredible sound effect.
hehehehehe...
11. You can sing the entire theme song to "DuckTales " (Woo-oooh!)
probably
12. It was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
yes, that is so true!
13. You wore a ponytail on the side of your head.
maybe a couple of times - mum made me!
14. You saw the original "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" on the big screen...and still know the turtles names.
When I was little, when that movie came out... around the same time - mum & dad took us to see some turtle at night... The point was we were gonna watch the turtle lay eggs... So we turned up, and I asked "where's the movie screen?"
16. You made your mom buy one of those clips that would hold your shirt in a knot on the side.
yep. i had them
28. You remember the CRAZE, then the BANNING of slap bracelets.
i loved them! http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11467&item=6734450415&rd=1
29. You still get the urge to say "NOT " after every sentence.
is that where that came from?
34. You ever owned a pair of Jelly-Shoes. (and like #24, probably in neon colors, too.)
Guilty
35. After you saw Pee-Wee's Big Adventure you kept saying "I know you are, but what am I ?"
ugh. kids still say that
40. You had or attended a birthday party at McDonalds.
yes...
41. You've gone through this nodding your head in agreement.
yes...
47. You remember watching both "Gremlins " movies.
I love gremlins
49. You remember watching "Rainbow Bright" and "My Little Pony Tales."
yup
51. You remember Alf, the lil furry brown alien from Melmac.
yup...
52. You remember New Kids on the Block when they were cool...and don't even flinch when people refer to them as "NKOTB".
I remember going to the shop and buying the little lollies that came in little cassette cases...
60. You still sing "We are the World".
yes i do...

Considering I'm only 18. I didn't do too bad.. (Or good - depending how you look at it)[/b]

voodoocat said:
10. You had plastic streamers on your handle bars...and "spokey-dokes" or playing cards on your spokes for that incredible sound effect.

You forgot about the ghetto way of running your back tire over an aluminum soda can for the motorcycle sound. :lol:

Those are great!!

hobbes28 said:
voodoocat said:

You forgot about the ghetto way of running your back tire over an aluminum soda can for the motorcycle sound. :lol:

Those are great!!

I ride my bike to and from work. Whenever I see a soda can on the road, I get soooo tempted...

08. Two words: Parachute Pants.

I had 5 pairs. :mrgreen:

30. You remember Hypercolor t-shirts.

I wipe my car's dipstick on it when i'm changing the oil :twisted:

id have to dig and scan
too much effort, my darling

maybe if youre nice to me...cause i looked so hot back then.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back