If you had..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chiller said:
....I just know, I would never make it that far to get a question out. Im too far gone...whew.. it sure is warm down here.:lol:

See my questions. Wouldn't be anything profound, simply put...

"Is this some kinda trick?"

I'm sure the Devil has a sense of humour. It would be believable that you entrance to hell would start with making you THINK you were in heaven.

I'd ask "Are you seriously real then? Or is this just some random dream...?"

I'd probably ask why dinosaurs weren't in the bible. They'd have made excellent illustrations and would have helped his marketing.

Rob

Original Question: If anyone has heard I Can Only Imagine by MercyMe that is probably how I would feel. In short: Jaw on floor.

Loved one --> 24 hours: Okay, now that is a toughie. Do I wish I could tell her things beforehand, take things back etc.? Yes, of course. Would 24 hours be enough? Probably not. Would I take it anyways? Yes. But there is always the comfort of knowing that someday, those 24 hours would be minimal in comparison to the time you will spend with them. eh?

As I sit here debating those questions for the rest of the night

I wouldn't want to bring anyone back. I think it would confuse them too much. I think that was a half of a joke. No, I do not feel the need to bring anyone back, not even my little cousin. Let them be at peace where they are.

Whats the deal with dinosaurs? Where did they come from? If created by god, then why? was it a failed attempt?

dont even start me on dinasaurs....i am a conspiracy theorist, and have i got one for that...but...

as far as bringing people back, and confusing them, and say bye again..

with my personal beliefs, they already know the big picture..they know there i more time coming...i couldnt pass it up...

Geesh ... dinosaurs ... hmmm .... it'd cause a ruckus on here and we can't have that.

I think that once I get over the awe and wonder ... after the first couple thousand years ... none of it will matter because it will have already been revealed. But if I get the chance, I want to ask if I can have wings ... the biggo ones that are three feet above my head and three feet dragging behind me ...

'course, then I'll trip and bump my halo since I'm so clumsy!

tmpadmin said:
I am very interested to hear this.
Dinosaurs were overthrown by the International Wombat conspiracy. Well known fact.

Proof No. 1 that God does not exist:
Excess nasal hair.

No competent designer would incorporate that in the latest model!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back