If you have some free time and you're artistic/creative, Could you edit this for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll call it i dont give a f*ckature how's that for spelling?:lmao:

P.s. didn't you leave this forum months ago? Or was that just a cry for attention?

And also -

tongue ring - Google Search

I guess you can call it a tongue ring. Go figure.

I was simply stating that if you were to be involved in a profession that you should know how to spell the most basic of terminology. I find it kind of off-putting that you don't, considering this is a text based forum where the word is spelled all the time. If you have a learning disability, then I apologize for publicizing it. That was not my intent.

Additionally, the reason I came back was because a LOT of people reached out to me via PM saying that they wish I didn't leave, and that they agreed with the points I made in the post you referenced. I also added everyone that I had an issue with to my ignore list. So I came back and posted far less frequently. Knowing what I know now, you also will make a great addition to my ignore list. Thanks you. Hopefully you can get the terminology ironed out, and if not I'm sure someone else can help you. Take care!

No learning disability. 9/10 of my post come from a cell phone. I'm sure TONS of people BEGGED you to come back. With portraits like this who wouldn't want your knowledge here(yay! blow outs and bad composition! --how do I do that!?) ? I've gotten many PM's saying "ignore tyler, hes a d*ck". So it must be everyone ELSE with the problem.. all the people on your ignore list, and all the people messaging me must be the wrong ones here. I don't claim to be a professional photographer. I work with mutual funds. Glad I'm on your ignore list, I consider those the people with taste, and find myself honored to be counted among them.

Typical Mass-holes. Never have anything worthwhile to say.

It's ok. We'll use two syllable words for you Tennessee. We know dem dere words be hards to understands.

i'll call it i dont give a f*ckature how's that for spelling?:lmao:

P.s. didn't you leave this forum months ago? Or was that just a cry for attention?

And also -

tongue ring - Google Search

I guess you can call it a tongue ring. Go figure.

I was simply stating that if you were to be involved in a profession that you should know how to spell the most basic of terminology. I find it kind of off-putting that you don't, considering this is a text based forum where the word is spelled all the time. If you have a learning disability, then I apologize for publicizing it. That was not my intent.

Additionally, the reason I came back was because a LOT of people reached out to me via PM saying that they wish I didn't leave, and that they agreed with the points I made in the post you referenced. I also added everyone that I had an issue with to my ignore list. So I came back and posted far less frequently. Knowing what I know now, you also will make a great addition to my ignore list. Thanks you. Hopefully you can get the terminology ironed out, and if not I'm sure someone else can help you. Take care!

No learning disability. 9/10 of my post come from a cell phone. I'm sure TONS of people BEGGED you to come back. With portraits like this who wouldn't want your knowledge here(yay! blow outs and bad composition! --how do I do that!?) ? I've gotten many PM's saying "ignore tyler, hes a d*ck". So it must be everyone ELSE with the problem.. all the people on your ignore list, and all the people messaging me must be the wrong ones here. I don't claim to be a professional photographer. I work with mutual funds. Glad I'm on your ignore list, I consider those the people with taste, and find myself honored to be counted among them.

I am quite sure there are many that wished Tyler would return. I am equally certain that those that "ignore tyler, hes a d*ck", are pretty huge pr*cks themselves. There are plenty of those here and most know who they are.

Can someone Photohop some splatter on the other side of this thread and call it over?

It's ok. We'll use two syllable words for you Tennessee. We know dem dere words be hards to understands.

Yeah that's right. Funny, I didn't mention your name, but you took offense. By the way, I just moved away from there two months ago, because I couldnt stand all of the arrogant people like yourself.

I am quite sure there are many that wished Tyler would return. I am equally certain that those that "ignore tyler, hes a d*ck", are pretty huge pr*cks themselves. There are plenty of those here and most know who they are.

It's interesting.. when you click on HughGuessWhos profile and look at his "activity" it gives you a blend of hugh and o hey tyler. Seems to me like some IP sharing.. most likely the same person. No wonder he agrees with himself.

$hughandtyler.jpg

Yeah that's right. Funny, I didn't mention your name, but you took offense. By the way, I just moved away from there two months ago, because I couldnt stand all of the arrogant people like yourself.

I'll break it down for ya southerner.. 1 person from MA posting in here, people can draw the obvious conclusions. I know it's hard for you to "put things together" but it's easy for us edumacated folks.

It's interesting.. when you click on HughGuessWhos profile and look at his "activity" it gives you a blend of hugh and o hey tyler. Seems to me like some IP sharing.. most likely the same person. No wonder he agrees with himself.

View attachment 37306

You are clueless. Tyler is in Maine, I am in Southeast Tennessee, and we are sharing IP's?

Try again. I repeat... Typical Mass-holes. Never have anything worthwhile to say.

And when you click activity for o hey tyler.. you get some of hughs info in there too.. hmmmm $tylerandhugh.jpg

View attachment 37306

You are clueless. Tyler is in Maine, I am in Southeast Tennessee, and we are sharing IP's?

Try again. I repeat... Typical Mass-holes. Never have anything worthwhile to say.

Yeah, I can write my location too. Watch this. I'll be form Tennessee shortly too.

I'll break it down for ya southerner.. 1 person from MA posting in here, people can draw the obvious conclusions. I know it's hard for you to "put things together" but it's easy for us edumacated folks.

Of course. You are making my case for me.
There are no intelligent people outside of Massachusetts, right?

Oh my god! loook IM IN TENNESSEE I CANT BE A M*******. IP addresses don't lie. It's just odd you and tyler show up in each others profile when you click as activity. Seems to me the website might be aggregating data based on IP address and adding to activity instead of name.. maybe? Not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back