If you were a digital camera, what model would you be?

Senor Hound

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yes, this is as silly as it sounds. If you were any digital camera, what would you be and why? Are you a trendy and popular Digital Rebel? An innovative but classic Nikon D1? A older and unappreciated EOS D30? A luxurious Leica M-8? An inexpensive but capable Lumix (hello, you HAVE a Leica lens)? An easy going point and shoot, or a serious 1Ds Mark III?

I would probably be something like an Olympus E-410. I'm cool in my own way, I'm kind of small, and definitely not the mainstream choice like a Canon or Nikon. But I have my own cool features (live view) that most people I encounter don't fully appreciate or understand. I'm definitely not straight laced and professional like a D3, but I can be serious if I HAVE to be. No professional glass here, I come equipped with an inexpensive kit lens. But don't let that fool you into thinking I don't have plenty of range!

So, if you are feeling somewhat silly and introspective, dig deep inside yourself and see what sort of camera you would be. Also, if you feel you'd be a film camera, please post that instead. Its all for fun!

I'd be a Lomo LC-A with a 1.3x crop sensor ;-)

out of date.
useless. well mine is as the shutter sticks, bit like me when I talk
and bulging around the middle

lomo-lca-bis.jpg

image from here http://35mm-compact.com/

A Rollei 6008AF w/ a Leaf Aptus 75s

IgnitionSuite_Image(1525).jpg

+

00351_leaf_aptus_755.jpg

I would be the spongebob digi cam I seen at walmart. It looks fun.

I'd be a TLR, maybe a crusty old Rolleicord: Quirky and strange but somehow lovable. :p

Disposable camera

Cheap as $h!+ and cant take great pictures

just like me =)

1dsff4.jpg

...to compensate.

Well, as it is, I'd say Pentax K20D only because I'm weather sealed and play nice with older lenses.

But I'd love to be a full-frame Leica digital rangefinder, because, again, I like to be nostalgic.

Let's see .... I'd be Marisa Miller ... oh ... I'm sorry .... you meant model of the camera, not the model in front of the camera ...

Most reactions

Back