if you were the last person in the world...

How about living the wild life? Living like a real survivor? Half the people here want to commit suicide by the look of it which begs the question - with attitudes like that why anybody would ever want to hire or employ them anyway.

Personally, I'd do my best to survive, hunting, fishing, growing crops etc. You never know - there may be other survivors so I'd also be trying to contact them via shortwave radio etc.

like i said, i would ramble around wherever, wont know if theres anybody else unless you go around.
plus, zero traffic, and free gas..... yeah.

I would get a nice medium sized boat, stockpile it with gas and food (found from supermarkets + gas stations), find my way to Africa using the gps which is already installed in the boat, then live with a family of chimpanzees. Then I guess my presence may introduce more advanced technologies and ways of living, plus I may try repopulating the human population (I guess you would call the species a humanzee), and hopefully they soon fully evolve into humans again one day.

And that's exactly how I'd do it. Hopefully the evolution theory is true though. :lol:

I guess I could go with option 2 and raid a grocery stores and make as much cheese as I could before all the milk went bad I'm guessing it would be rather a pain to figure out how to use all the dairy equipment. Afterwards raid all the homebrew stores I could find and start brewing tons of beer and be silly drunk until I'm over the whole being the last person on earth thing.

Go live with some monkeys... I'm sure there wouldn't be much of a change there.

Or.. I would enjoy the empty world 'til I went insane, then find a '70 Chevelle LS6. I'd probably end up dying in a 150mph+ rollover.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back