ignore this

Discussion in 'Test Forum' started by SlySniper, Dec 31, 2005.

1. SlySniper

SlySniper TPF Noob!

just testing out some smilies

:green tounge:

:grumpy:

:thumb yo:
    :thumb no:

:D :)

2. duncanp

duncanp TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    :hug:: May i join in???

:p :grumpy: :drool: :heart: :wink: :heart: :blushing: :lovey: :thumbdown: :thumbup: :meh: :confused: :hugs: :lmao: :mrgreen: ;) :hug:: :hail: :x

:greenpbl::sexywink::lol::):):(:p:grumpy::drool::er::wink::heart::thumbdown::lovey::blushing::thumbup::confused::mrgreen::lmao::hugs:;):D:hug:::hail::x:cokespit::headbang::chatty::sad anim::twoface::madass::twisted::|:bounce::pirate::shaking::love::banghead::angry1::gun::pimp::pimp::cool::cool::hertz::hertz::evil::evil::arrow::arrow::blackeye::blackeye::pale::pale::scratch::scratch::crazy::crazy::angel::angel::greendev::greendev::biglaugh::biglaugh::cool:8)

some dont work... yet they do when u go and try to fix them

3. SlySniper

SlySniper TPF Noob!

:scratch: :biglaugh:

how do u get all those?

4. ferny

ferny TPF Noob!

When you click on "reply" to a thread and your box comes up you may see a couple of smillie faces. Depending on what setting you use...
    If you don't, click here and go the bottom where it says "Miscellaneous Options" and select anything but "Basic Editor" from the drop down box. Now you get thsoe little faces.

Right below those little face will be a link which will say soemthing like "view all smillies". Can you tell I use the basic? ;) Anyway, a window will pop up and you'll see them all and their codes.

• Like Like x 1
  5. SlySniper

SlySniper TPF Noob!

:biggrin: :wav: :bigangel: :sun: :cyclops: :playball: :spank: :afro: :cheers: :delete: :salute: :camera: :fangs: :drool2: :Joker: :flower: :hertz:

Oh, I see now. Thanks a lot ferny.