Ilford processing

jwkwd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This has probably been asked a thousand times but, where is a good place to send out Ilford to get processed? I am asking because I have several rolls that were included in a camera purchase. I don't know if you need mailers or whatnot and I do not a darkroom facilities at home. I do not care about price or where it would have to go, as long as the service is good. Thanks

Do you know what format film they are? i.e 35mm 120mm etc? And are they B&W? If unknown, tell us what camera they are from and I know somebody here will be able to tell you what format they are.

If they are standard sizes you will be able to get them processed at most professional photo labs.

Im sorry, yes they are are 35mm B&W. The labs around here would send them out to get done anyhow, I just wanted to eliminate the middle men. Thank you for the reply.

if you have quite a few roles you may be better off purchasing or borrowing the needed tools and chemicals to develop the film. fortunately the developing of film is probably the cheepest part of photography and if you have enough to justify then why not?

Stingray, you know I have been kicking around the idea of starting to develope again. The last time that I really did any of my own developement was in high school ( 30 years ago ). I actually do have the room at home to set up a darkroom so........ E-bay, here we go. Thanks

Most reactions

New Topics

Back