"Ill have to ask for youre film as well..."

Well I once upon a time in a glaxie far far away worked in a police crime lab and a short time as a cop. Most of what we did like that was intimidation.

"I would like that pizza you are carrying into that deserted house," kind of thing.

Now if they were on a piece of property with a posted no trespassing sign you first ask, "You did see the no tresspassing sign right?"

"Duh no officer, I am parked right in front of it but I didn't see it."

"Well tell you what, let me have the film you just shot of the power plant, and you can go."

"Hey you can't take my damn film...I know my rights."

"Good cause...You have the right to remain silent."

Now that's intimidation. It's also criminal trespass. So if you are in violation of an ordinance give them the film. You might not have to, but it beats hell of a night in the slammer while they do a background check on you,"

You can put up a fuss in a public area about your film, you most likely will get to go back stage but it won't be to meet the star, it will be for causing a disturbance. Minor thing but enough inconvenience that you will gladly give them the film next time.

If you are legally in a place and not in violation of any law or ordinance just ask. "Why do you want my film, there are no nikkid people on it. You will be bored silly."

Most likely they have a reason, but sometimes just a rent a cop with an attitude problem trying to enforce a rule that makes no sense. But he is also mostly like doing his job. You might want to remember that the client of the rent a cop's company made the rules. The rent a cop is most likely doing his job. The company who owns the property most likely has a battery of lawyers. They could still be on legally shakey ground but my bet is you are on worse.

A concert ticket purchase also is an agreement to follow the rules they set up. If the rule was no camera your choice was simple give them the film or leave. I can't see walking away from an Elton JOhn concert as much loss but you probably would.

Probably not legal advice but common sense.

Well that was the case. It was obviously marked "State Property, No Trespassing" but I figured Id give it a shot. The security guard was an older gentleman and actually quite reasonable. I struck up some conversation about the property and he was willing to talk about it. Now its become something I really really want to get at. Looks like Ill have to pull some Ninja tactics!

There is an insane asylum near me, dating back to the 1890s. I'll try to get some pictures this weekend. Some of the buildings just scream "EUGENICS MOVEMENT" to me. I don't really know why. They just look like the buildings pictured in the books I read about the subject. Eerie stuff.

If you are legally in a place and not in violation of any law or ordinance just ask. "Why do you want my film, there are no nikkid people on it. You will be bored silly."

Thats when you carry a spare unexposed roll with you and say,
"This one however does have nikkid people on it, ill give you this if you let me keep my other roll"

:lol:

if you smell the stink of their breath...its too late for you...

Man, now that you've shown us the outside of the place, I'm really anxious to see the inside!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back