Illuminating Streetlamp

THORHAMMER

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
I think this is one of the last buildings from the Bethlehem-steel era .

Depressing town to walk through. Sorry bout the harsh light had to shoot 1600 and that thing was realllly bright.

20040117-IMG_0037.jpg

Great shot. I bet you don't meet too many people out walking about.

suprisingly there are houses right across the street, it was very hot that night, some people were milling about, but only saw like 3 people in a half mile stretch.

I wanna go strolling with you one day, and shoot with you. Such amazing places you come across there Thor. Well done.

great green color in the windows, makes it seem like it's still in use, some inside shots would be amazing if you could get them.

great green color in the windows, makes it seem like it's still in use, some inside shots would be amazing if you could get them.

there is a light on inside, , I think they use it as rental storage or something like that. Prob the govt subsidized it or something..Im always surprised the way they leave things...

I wanna go strolling with you one day, and shoot with you. Such amazing places you come across there Thor. Well done.

Thanks Chill!!!!!

Seriously lets do it.. I never get up close to you, but If I ever come close Ill let you know ahead of time, likewise if your ever down here let me know ahead of time.

Thanks Chill!!!!!

Seriously lets do it.. I never get up close to you, but If I ever come close Ill let you know ahead of time, likewise if your ever down here let me know ahead of time.

Thanks David. It would be my pleasure to show you around Toronto. Hopefully our paths will cross one day my friend.

Most reactions

Back