I'm a completely free woman again!

PLease do, Id be honoured.
I also plan on getting seriously smashed and dancing, so I will need a few.

i dont need alcohol, im starting to think im actually allergic to it.

a fruit smoothie and a night away from boring crapness of all that would be nice.

im celebrating my complete and utter freedom again. dont let me mope, mark.

Maybe Janis Joplin was onto something with: "Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose"?

How about we paint the town red?

I just stopped down at Home Depot. You can take the Cherry Red and I'll take the Brick Red. Now we just need some witty slogans to paint on things.

Sorry, I got distracted going back to the bar for round two...

What's all this about no alcohol...it's the root of, and solution to, all of life's problems. :wink:

What you need is a vacation...

Am I being taken to a hardware store? Yes, a vacation would be fabulous!

I want a good time dammit! Im free! No ties! I think I should set up a kissing booth.

manda said:
Am I being taken to a hardware store?
Hell no. That's just where I picked up the spray paint.

Okay, how's this...

Tropical island
white beaches
clear baby-blue water
gentle breeze
wide-brimmed hat
tanned cabana boys
coconut halves filled with yummy stuff
U2 giving a private performance on small beach stage

How about a camping trip in the Canadian Rockies? I can't think of a better place to unwind and reconnect with yourself.

This is where ya do lottsa feel-good stuff like ( for example ) lighting candles all around your bathroom , puttin your fave music on . pour a glass of vino ( or fruit smoothie ;) ) run a big hot bubble bath , put ya hair up and just immerse yourself and think of stuff ya wanna do next in ya life ( road trip across europe/U.S ? , learn a new language ? , etc etc ).
As much as its a sucky cliche...One door shuts and another one opens :hug: .Everything is impermanent ,hon, but you never really lose anything you love .. it always comes around again in another form.

P.S OR ya can go out and paint Mark red , like he suggested .... :p
Oops , I mean , paint the town , the town....

Poor girlie.... :hug: You DO deserve some fun. Something fab to get your mind off of him. He's obviously an idiot. :p Nuff said.

Most reactions

Back