I'm a newbie! :) some recent shots

expressionsoflife

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey there, I'm new to the site so I felt like writing a little welcome before posting my pictures! My name is Felicia Reinhard (or Fee) and I am a somewhat "amature" photographer. I just started in May and I'm self taught.I'm 16 years old and I also run a foundation for children with serious illnesses such as cancer (I'm a warrior myself) With the funds I bring in from my normal sessions I'm able to go out and do sessions for the families from my foundation. Right now a project is starting with a ton of photographers from flickr and myspace who are teaming up to photograph some of the kids from around the nation who are part of my foundation. You can read more at my website www.keephopeforever.org

Here are some of my recent shots. I just LOVE action shots that are unposed and natural, I think those are the best!

kiss.jpg

sisterss2.jpg

reach.jpg

marthastand.jpg

Image155.jpg

looks like your off to a great start,

1) your colors are great IMO but there is a harsh lighting on the childs face, and the green barette in her hair draws a little attention to the corner.

2) is a nice shot, but looks like the sky and surrounding area's are washed out ( too white ) so the conversion brings out a background with hardly any details, just a bright light.

3) Image is slightly flat, keep in mind where you cut off your pictures while cropping, someone once told me on here, only crop where your body will bend normally, arms, knees, neck, ect.

4) very blurry, maybe your setting was off?

5) I love this shot, i dont know why, but i really like it, there is a bit of reflection from your flash on her arm, but all in all i think its a very nice photo.

again, looks like your on your way, keep shooting, your doing well.
were your younger girls sister?

& welcome to the forum.

Well at such a young age to have accomplished so much already! Great. Stick with it here. It can help you turn great photos into amaxing ones and you are off to an excellent start already!

I emailed you about the photography fundraising.

Some very nice captures there Fee.

As previously mentioned you appear off to a very good start. I hope the fundraising goes well for you. Can you just let me know what font that is you copyright your pictures with...I LOVE it !

Your second shot is fantastic.

Although, as mentioned some of the lighting is harsh (and some areas have been blown out) at 16..you are doing very well with your photography.

David

Most reactions

New Topics

Back