Im a Photographer.. but LOVE instagram.

Joegiorgio

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Am I the only photographer that enjoys Instagram?
In a recent posting I read that photographers hate IG.
I think if used properly its a wonderful app to express your daily lives, and if you use your apps properly you can create some serious works of art!
The problem is the people who post food and useless shots. But if you look past those useless profiles, theres some serious talent on the APP!

I was recently awarded to manage the Montreal community of Instagram and I seriously enjoy it!

Feel free to check out my mobile photography work :)!!!

Instagram: @joegiorgio

I am happy for you! I have no use for instagram one way of the other. Can't say I hate it. I just have no use for it.

yeah, search tool is valuable.

Joe,
You certainly know how to use Instagram the right way. Very artistic shots and I enjoyed looking at them.

iPhone with Instagram = :gun:

I think the problem with instagram is the same as the problem with the pre-set black and white mode in a point and shoot camera. There is only so much that is actually done to the photo, so they all end up looking alike. Nothing wrong with it! It's just one of those things that try so hard to be unique... just like everyone else. I guess that's it, it's trying really hard to make something unique, but ends up creating something that is actually quite the opposite.

I like it too sometimes though! Just for fun on my iPhone camera. Who says every picture you take has to be a masterpiece? I have lots of crummy snapshots that I cherish fondly because they are memories! Silly instagram filters can be part of it!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back