im all out of titles

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
the exposure was a pain in the neck for some reason and burning won't be effective. maybe i'll work more on it later...hope you like:

v
29268227-L.jpg

Looks fine to me. Most of it is spot on and I don't think it matters that she's blown out. Gives her a divine sense. Like she's making her way up....

The lighting on her makes this work. Interesting leading lines as well.

so...i'm getting "the long climb to the top"... or "one step at a time"...maybe "is it worth it??"

ok...i quit... sorry..

i like this... for some reason, it grabs ya... how bout "determination"..look at her expression........

I think the "blown-out" girl actually works too... looks like she has a long way to go. I like it!

and as we wind on down the road
our shaddows taller then our souls
there walks a lady we all know

and she's climbing a stairway to heaven.

the highlighted brightness gives her a "spotlight" effect, which is really cool, and I don't know why everone make a fuss about blow outs.. nonsense to me.. I see professional magazine covers with blow outs.. that what my eye sees also, when I look at bright refected light.

another fine shot JM

Nicely done! It has a lovely illustrative art quality to it. All of that directional texture makes it seem as if it were done in charcoal pencil. And the woman is magnetic. The stairway draws my eye up but is immediately and irresistably drawn back to her. If the highlights weren't a bit blown, I don't know if she'd have quite the same effect. Bravo!

My title suggestion: "Ascension"

Most reactions

New Topics

Back