I'm an actor :D

santino

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.artofart.com
Hi all!
First: These shots were NOT taken by me (so don't judge me by it's quality ;))

Well... it's in theatre...
By the way, I'm that guy with this blue thing and the glasses :D
What do you think, do I look good enough to act on stage :D ^^

2.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

Equipment: Canon Digital Rebel.

Congradulations on getting to act in the play, must feel great. Is this your first part?

My question is: Will you remember all us small people once your famous? :)

:shock: HEEELLLLOOOOO NURSE!!!!! is it me or can you see through her dress in the first shot? :twisted: :eyebrows: :heart: :heart:

hahahhaa
thanks again!

Kara: I enjoyed it (even didn't forget nothing ;))

Cruzin: I don't believe I get famous, but IF, I'll never forget you all TPF'ers :). You're great folks

mygrain: probably you can (didn't notice, but as I said, I dind't take them :D).

Cool shots. Is this the play you did the poster for? The set and actors look good. The nurse is fully hot and I can see thru her costume. Which may be a jip if the audience is looking at her bod and not paying attention to the scene. I doubt that was the case though. Audiences seem to be smarter than that.

Generally I am too busy trying not to mess up to take photos. I am stage manager on "Veronica's Room"(we open in three weeks :shock:) so for the first time I can see myself pulling off a couple of photos. The lighting may add a challenge. The stage is well lit, but may not be bright enough for the obligatory 1/60th of a second. Kind of a bummer because the actors are constantly moving around the set.

I have to mention that "Veronica's Room" was written by Ira levin ("Rosemary's Baby" and "Boys from Brazil" just to name a few). It is a twisted melodrama that involves murder and other unsavory human traits. AND the lead actress gets stripped down to her underwear. We will have to se about photographing that scene

hehe.. I think the title of this thread should be renamed as 'Nurse' :)

Do you go to an acting school Santino?

Craig: I love Ira Levin. Don't forget to mention "A Kiss Before Dying". He seems drawn to writing tense little books where the heroine is a victim of one psychopath or another. :wink:

Santino: this all looks wonderful - I would love to have watched you. I did some community theater for a couple of years - it was a blast. :D

I think you look just fine! This scene cracks me up: tell me you're not asking the nurse about the "lost test results", please! :LOL: Congrats!

What do you think, do I look good enough to act on stage [/guote]

definitely YES after seeing the first photo! You look so... confident! :)

SANTINO: what was the title of the play?

TPF GUYS: you are preverted! You look on the nurse instead of Santino! :p He is an OBJECT here :p huh in this dressing-gown ya look SEXY :) but why did ya have a t-shirt under the pyjama?!?!?!?!

Most reactions

Back