I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Welcome back...............now post some pics woman. Everybody in chat knows you do nothing at work, so you can upload some pics instead of doing nothing

Hahaha...I can't upload pics at work. I will do it the second I get home. And I actually do have a lot to do today (I've done none of it, cuz I can't concentrate) cuz I was gone for 3 days. They had to do PAYROLL WITHOUT ME...so I'm sure I have lots of mistakes to fix. :grumpy:

core_17 said:
Hahaha...I can't upload pics at work. I will do it the second I get home. And I actually do have a lot to do today (I've done none of it, cuz I can't concentrate) cuz I was gone for 3 days. They had to do PAYROLL WITHOUT ME...so I'm sure I have lots of mistakes to fix. :grumpy:

Or it's right & everyone's happy for a change?

DAMMIT where's the smilie for running away quickly????

LittleMan said:
he was only kidding Corry... you know that! :p

oh, where were you anyways? didn't notice you left! :lol:

:mrgreen:

I was spending 4 1/2 days with the studliest studs on TPF. Not to mention they're also some of the best friends a person could have. :blushing: :goodvibe:

core_17 said:
I was spending 4 1/2 days with the studliest studs on TPF. Not to mention they're also some of the best friends a person could have. :blushing: :goodvibe:
nah, that was the Austin meetup... :lol:

Welcome back Corry...
Sounds like you had a true great time. I meet Sky at the NYC meet up, he's great. So, I'm sure that the rest of them were awesome too!
...now I need to go look at the pictures...

Most reactions

Back