I'm back after the accident

Sorry to hear about your accident, keep getting better. That darned groundhog - we want spring!

Welcome back; sorry to hear about your crash and injuries. Don't push too hard.

Welcome back!! Glad to hear you're okay! Like Sharon, my emergency room physician ruled out my gall bladder fairly quickly. It took another 2 hours and 2 doctors to see that it "was" my gall bladder, that it was full of gangrene on one end, that I needed emergency surgery FAST, and now I feel pretty lucky to be here today! Welcome to the Death-Cheaters Club!!

Welcome back!! Glad to hear you're okay! Like Sharon, my emergency room physician ruled out my gall bladder fairly quickly. It took another 2 hours and 2 doctors to see that it "was" my gall bladder, that it was full of gangrene on one end, that I needed emergency surgery FAST, and now I feel pretty lucky to be here today! Welcome to the Death-Cheaters Club!!

Thanks a lot snerd, I tell you can't trust doctors. Makes me wonder how in the world they graduated and got their degree. Glad your ok and that the docs got to you in time. I'm now officially part of the Death Cheaters Club, yippeeeee!

Most reactions

Back