I'm back for a little. :P

sthvtsh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I'm in photo class and I borrow my teahcer's camera for the weekend to do some photography. It's a Discovery.. Fujifilm. Not good. =P Anyways, I have a whole list of stuff to complete. Could someone help me and describe how to do them and stuff?

PATTERN
TEXTURE
RULE OF THIRDS (She(teacher) said focusing on something, then moving it to the side and taking the picture cause it doesn't work otherwise or soemthing)
SLOW SUHTTER SPEED (my teacher told me that when taking the photo, I have to move my came because it doesn't have this option or something)
CAMERA ANGLES
SHALLOW DEPTH OF FIELD
SILOUETTES OR BACK LIGHTING
DODGING (cannot do due to getting the camera developed at Wolf instea dof doing it myself)
BURNING (cannot do due to getting the camera developed at Wolf instea dof doing it myself)

So yeah. For pattern I took a really neat shot, so that's out of the way. For texture I took a shot of cement blocks that were very bumpy and turning colors due to mold, is that texture? What's camera angles?

And what does this mean........

__ ASSIGNMENT 17 ONE PERSON SHOW: Minimum of 5 works mounted in "preferred" manner

I get the feeling that you are trying to do this with as little effort as possible. Alternately, you might have gotten yourself into a course that's more advanced than you are able to manage.

I suggest that you meet with your teacher soonest.

Could someone help me and describe how to do them and stuff?
Shouldn't that be your teacher? ;) Seriously - if you're walking out of class feeling unable to complete these assignments, you've missed something. Go to your teacher and have a talk.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back